Here You can:
– To smile, to rejoice and wonder.
– Study, learn and ask questions.
– Take pictures of exhibits, yourself and others.
– Carry out professional photo and video shooting, shooting with a tripod and a copter, subject to prior arrangement.
– Take care of the property and the territory of the Museum, keep clean and tidy.
Dear adults, please do not leave children unattended!
The administration of the Museum is not responsible for the life and health of visitors.
Here You can’t:
To be in a state of intoxication.
– Bring and consume alcoholic beverages, including beer and soft drinks.
– Bring traumatic, firearms and edged weapons, stabbing and cutting objects.
– Bring explosive, flammable, flammable objects, toxic and caustic substances.
To bring items contaminating or staining the room and the clothes of the visitors, the exhibits.
– Go behind the fence and in places where the entrance is prohibited.
– Unauthorized entry into closed and service areas and areas.
– Open Windows and doors of street exposition exhibits.
– To climb on the exhibits.
– Be on site after the Museum closes.
– To interfere with the performance of their duties by the Museum staff.
– To organize and conduct excursions and other activities not agreed with the administration of the Museum.
The Museum is open to curious, ready for anything new, polite, interested, interested in nature.
The Museum and exhibits are history, heritage and cultural creation.
And it’s a lot of work to which you need to show respect!
Violation of these rules entails a ban on visiting the Museum, even if there is an entrance ticket, as well as the imposition of penalties in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation.